Sunday, March 11, 2012

Result 1st Test 2012


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
ok 1st test was quite hard for me,,
I was so depressed,,
sepanjang nak minggu exam tuh mmg byk bnde b'laku..
between me and my friends,,
but, that one was settled down pown..
I'm not blaming anyone or anything for my results..
coz it's everyone's 'rezeki' kan?
I'll just think it as a new challenge..:)

BM - 93% A+
BI - 91% A+
MATH - 94% A+
SEJ - 90% A+
PAI - 98% A+
CHEM - 91% A+
P. AKAUN - 89% A
PHY - 81% A
ADD - 79% A-
BIO - 71% A-

I'm satisfied with it..sbb aku tau setakat mne aku dah berusaha..
x kesah la dpt no. 8 pown..
janji aku tgh berusaha dptkan sume A+..:

10 A+ for my SPM 2012..amin...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Owner of This Blog;

My photo
Perak, Malaysia
Humaira Zulqarnain | 12.02.95 | Srikandi STFian 0812 | 2020 medical graduates | A chameleon perhaps, hopefully in a good way | An average blogger | not very good at expressing herself both verbally nor physically | blogging just for fun