Friday, July 7, 2017

Drama



Actually I've posted this one hahah about the korean drama titled 'Doctors (2016)' or 'Doctor Crush' and many more names of it. 

My mom asked me why I don't like watching Grey's Anatomy drama. And my answer was the intention I wanna watch doctors-medicine kind of drama is to gain motivation and some medical knowledge (which of course have to be facts) but watching Grey's I'll have to istighfar often and hilang semua ilmu hahahah LOL.

That's why I chose and still choosing to watch this Doctors drama which has less inappropriate scenes. And I actually had fun learning Neuroanatomy which at first seemed so hard but I changed my mind after watching it. 

and one more is the Descendants of the Sun, my all-time favourite ;)

I guess I just love watching dramas or movies with beautiful and smart doctors. 
Who deserves to be called beauty with brains. 
I wanna be that too..
But I guess it's a long journey to get there.. ;(




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Owner of This Blog;

My photo
Perak, Malaysia
Nurul Humaira' bt Zulqarnain | 12th feb 95 | Srikandi